- The project partner (implementing agency) should be an experienced, qualified and reliable organization, preferably a non-government organization (NGO) registered under the Societies Registration Act. The organization must also be registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA), which was amended in September 2020.
- Projects that have already started and projects that are co-financed by other donor organizations are not eligible for funding.
- Deadline for submitting applications for the year 2021 is 31st January 2021.
- The project must be completely implemented by 31st December 2021.
- The project partners are expected to make their own contributions towards a successful implementation of the projects (e.g. labour, overhead expenses like administration and travelling) and to ensure that follow-up costs can be met with own resources.
- Please download the application form:
Download application form
- The application and supporting documents must be submitted in hardcopy. Additional transmission by e-mail will be helpful for a smooth processing.
- The project will be based on an Agreement between the Embassy (donor) and the implementing agency (recipient).
- The decision for funding will be made around end of March 2021.
- For further inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.