Job Opening at the German Consulate General Bangalore
The German Consulate General Bangalore is looking for suitable candidates (m/f) as Visa Officer for a temporary position for a period of at least 6 months from 15.12.2020 onwards.
The officer’s duty shall be to support the visa section of the Consulate General in all its processing and administration of visa.
1. Acceptance, assessment and processing of visa appplications
2. Administration of special visa and consular archives
3. General assistance in visa matters as per instruction of the desk officers
1. Outstanding dedication and attitude to work
2. A good command of English and local languages, German an advantage
3. Previous Experience in administrative work an advantage
4. Knowledge and experience of common IT working programs
We invite applications from responsible candidates (m/f) who are able to work under pressure, with quick apprehension, a polite and professional attitude and especially enjoy working in a team and interacting with people as the job includes daily interaction with visitors and officers.
Interested Candidates should send in their applications with a Letter of Motivation, Curriculum Vitae, copy of their attested certificates and a letter of recommendation until the 25.11.2020 to the:
Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany
Cash Pharmacy Building, Corner St. Marks Rd./Residency Rd., 2nd floor
Bangalore – 560 025
Attn: Mr. Stephan Wünsch
Or mail scanned pdf’s to email@example.com